Films to look forward too:
20,000 Days on Earth – the Nick Cave doc, didn’t get to put my claw on it yet. Wild – the film made after Cheryl Strayed’s memoir. And then this doc, which has been fully funded on Kickstarter just the other day (in only one day!). So it might take some time until it comes out. It’s a film about Joan Didion and I look forward watching discovering more about this tiny (and ferocious) lady writer.
More on Passepartout
- Tuesday, 2015. This is how I feel these days, only I'm not paving the way for much and at least this chimp went into space. Me. Not. Even. Close.
His name was Ham and this was 1961.
On a totally […]
- Vote? (check). New books? (check). And I also got to tell (a part of) my story. Friday I got books in my mail. It's a good day every time I get books like that, and Friday was extra good because I got two of them and loved both. One of them is Giovanni's Room, this […]
- The 6 AM project, decluttering and some other enthusiastic experiments There are no other enthusiastic plans. Just these two, but it sounded good for the title. Anyway, these two are quite a handful. Let me tell.
The 6 AM project means I will wake up at 6 […]
- Something to watch that I watched and loved
Movies That Matter began this Friday. I look forward to this week of films, even though it's hard to imagine how another film could be more complex and disturbing and complete and […]
- I met someone very special. Last night. I went with a friend to watch the documentary The Free Voice of Egypt (directed by Konstanze Burkard) at the Movies That Matter Festival. I knew she would be there for a […]
- Books I Read: Some Advice from a Dear Lady The title makes it sound like a self-help book but it's not. It's ex US president Franklin' D. Roosevelt's wife, a smart, remarkable and privileged lady, sharing some of the things she […]