Running further and faster, and the bits of nature that make it so great
My schedule is so packed with appointments and things to do nowadays. Sometimes I feel I cannot handle it anymore, besides a full time job I have two projects in development (one is a film and photo festival, details later, shhhht!), volunteering and and a constant need to write. And while my full time job makes me feel claustrophobic, and I wish I had more time for everything else, even the things I love become a burden when there are too many things to do. So running brings back the balance. In everything. Mainly in my heard and my mind.
I started running in the morning now. And here’s what that looks like.
More on Passepartout
- To do list: 1. Get a dog, or better, get many dogs.
2. Get a car.
3. Pack books, laptop and tent.
3. Run away .
4. Meanwhile, before everything is ready: Better Call Saul.
- Early morning charm I began training for the marathon in September. Yesterday morning I did the first run from a series that will take months, about four times every week. It's exciting and a little bit scary […]
- I met someone very special. Last night. I went with a friend to watch the documentary The Free Voice of Egypt (directed by Konstanze Burkard) at the Movies That Matter Festival. I knew she would be there for a […]
- Something to watch that I watched and loved
Movies That Matter began this Friday. I look forward to this week of films, even though it's hard to imagine how another film could be more complex and disturbing and complete and […]
- So You’ve Been Publicly Shamed! Here it is, fresh from the print and almost finished (I've been hiding from people to be able to have some peace and quiet to read), Jon Ronson's new book about public shaming, the way […]
- The East and the West: My Geography of Time If there is one thing now that's very different from my life in Romania, that is the pace of life. I've never lived in Bucharest, so I don't know how that is, but in Cluj the rhythm of […]