1. Get a dog, or better, get many dogs.
2. Get a car.
3. Pack books, laptop and tent.
3. Run away .
4. Meanwhile, before everything is ready: Better Call Saul.
More on Passepartout
- Running further and faster, and the bits of nature that make it so great My schedule is so packed with appointments and things to do nowadays. Sometimes I feel I cannot handle it anymore, besides a full time job I have two projects in development (one is a film […]
- Books I Read: Some Advice from a Dear Lady The title makes it sound like a self-help book but it's not. It's ex US president Franklin' D. Roosevelt's wife, a smart, remarkable and privileged lady, sharing some of the things she […]
- So You’ve Been Publicly Shamed! Here it is, fresh from the print and almost finished (I've been hiding from people to be able to have some peace and quiet to read), Jon Ronson's new book about public shaming, the way […]
- My happy five days trip back to Cluj For the last five days I've been back to Cluj, in Romania, the city where I went to University and where now I travel for a course to learn about biography counseling (if curious about […]
- Something to watch that I watched and loved Movies That Matter began this Friday. I look forward to this week of films, even though it's hard to imagine how another film could be more complex and disturbing and complete and […]
- Tuesday, 2015. This is how I feel these days, only I'm not paving the way for much and at least this chimp went into space. Me. Not. Even. Close. His name was Ham and this was 1961. On a totally […]